This zone features three food trend themes with the newly added “Freezing × Food”.
The growth in sales floor space and demand for frozen foods is expected to continue, triggered by changes in lifestyles, and frozen foods/ingredients are one of the
most important sectors, along with prepared foods, for supermarkets.
The "Freezing x Food" zone aims to contribute to the development of the frozen food and frozen ingredient market by providing visitors with the latest foods, equipment, technology, and services related to the rapidly evolving frozen food industry.
- Frozen prepared meals / Cooked frozen foods / Frozen meal kits
- Frozen noodles / Frozen snacks / Frozen rice / Frozen bread
- Ice cream /Frozen desserts / Frozen sweets / Ice
- Frozen ingredients (fruits &vegetables, stock farm, fisheries, mixed products)
- Private Brand (PB) frozen foods
- Frozen foods prepared under the supervision of famous chefs and restaurants
- Frozen meals of local and regional products
- Refrigeration-related equipment and technology（Freezers (home-use and business-use), frozen showcases, frozen vending machines, microwave ovens, ovens, freezing machines, thawing equipment, etc.)
- Information, services, and others related to freezing
- Diet (low-carb / low-calorie)
- Body building (high-protein / high-nutrition / low-fat)
- Beauty (beauty / anti-aging / super food)
- Health oriented foods (low-salt / low-glycemic foods / allergy-free)
- Mental health care (relax / stress-free / guilt-free)
- Functional foods and beverages (Food for specified health use / foods with functional claims / food with nutrient function claims)
- Health-care foods (supplements / health foods / foods for elders who need nursing care / quasi-drug)
- Plant-based foods / Alternative foods
- Vegetarian / Vegan / Halal
- Organic foods/ Natural foods
- Environmental label / Certificated label
- Food loss / Recycle / Upcycle
Theme zone displaying alcoholic beverages made in Japan
Craft beer, shochu, sake, and Japanese wine will be introduced, along with the thoughts and skills that go into making each product.