Handling of Personal Information
The owner of the collected personal information is National Supermarket Association of Japan (hereinafter referred to as "NSAJ").
The collected personal information will be used for the following purposes and provided / disclosed to a third party.
- Sending various information from NSAJ (sealed letters, e-mail newsletters, etc.)
- Sharing information with subcontractors who have signed the non-disclosure agreement
- Publishing information on various printed materials and websites for Supermarket Trade Show
- Providing information to Supermarket Trade Show visitors and the media
- Use for statistical processing without identifying personal information
- When required by law